[Advaita-l] Padmapāda's Concern

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 14:29:01 CDT 2016

Namaste,

<सूत्रज्ञताऽहंकृतिरस्ति नो मे सूत्रार्थविद्भ्योऽस्तु नमो गुरुभ्यः, तथापि
यत्पृच्छसि तद्ब्रवीमि ।

There are many who know the meaning of Bhagavan Veda Vyasa’s Brahma Sutras,
and I salute them all. Hence, I do not claim to be the sole person to know
the meaning of the Sutras of Veda Vyasa. Yet I shall answer whatever be
your question.
Unquote

Pardon me if I appear to be fault-finding, but I could not resist writing that in the Sanskrit verse the name of Vedavyasa in person is not mentioned.