[Advaita-l] Deprecating foreign scholars is not Hindu tradition

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 22:43:05 CDT 2016

Since Hindu Astronomy at that time was not upto the mark our astronomers
borrowed from Yavanas. Nothing becomes automatically right just because it
is
propounded by a Hindu.

Usually a latter commentator contradicts a former commentator's point of
view.
It is unreasonable to say that the latter commentator has no right to
contradict the former.

regards,
Sarma.

On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 12:24 AM, Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <