[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 10:04:58 CDT 2016

Dear Sri Anand Ji,

Namaste.

I was just going through " A History of Indian Philosophy " by Surendranath
Dasgupta. He mentions that in the work Sidhantamuktavali of PrakAshAnanda,
the term "tuccha" is understood as " fictitious nonentity ", exactly the
same as in my understanding. Thought would share the information. I would
still be interested in your response to my earlier query, in case your
understanding is different.

Regards