[Advaita-l] Article by Raja Ramanna's encounter with HH Sri Chandrashekharendra Sarasvati Svaminah

Venkatesh Murthy (वेङ्कटेशः सीतारामार्यपुत्रः) vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 05:12:34 CDT 2016

Namaste

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 10:46 PM, Ravi via Advaita-l
<advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:
> V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <advaita-l at ...> writes:
>

>> On Jun 26, 2016 6:43 PM, "V Subrahmanian" <v.subrahmanian <at> gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> >
>> > http://www.kamakoti.org/souv/5-38.html
>>
>> The article refers to Vyakarana  Shaastra alluding to Advaita.
>>
>> Regards
>> Subbu
>
> I was surprised by the reference to Nagarjuna.

At Buddhi level Sunyavaada arguments are correct. But at Paramartha
Atma level they are wrong. Raja Ramanna was a scientist. He was
operating at Buddhi level only. He could not understand Atma is Higher
than Buddhi. Therefore he was asked to read Sunyavaada arguments to
prove everything is unreal. If everything is unreal what next? Next is
Atma.

> Ravi

-Venkatesh