[Advaita-l] Sri Vadiraja Tirtha's 'Nyayaratnavali'

Shashwata Shastri shashwata.unimas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 03:26:17 CST 2016

Can some one please provide me the Bengali Version of Madhusudana
Saraswti's Advaitya Siddhi? Any link of that book would help. I want the
Bengali Translation. Sadly it is not available in my country. Madhusudana
was once a follower of Navya Naya who later converted to and embraced
advaitya .

Shashwata Chowdhury

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 10:07 AM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <