[Advaita-l] Shiva = Supreme

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 06:15:01 CST 2016

Dear
There is no specific reason.But there is some unverified instance in Sri Ramanuja's life that He refused to take shelter inside a Shiva's temple to avoid getting wet in pouring rain.He seems to have said that He is like a pathivratha sthree who will only live with her husband or something like that.How far it is true is not known .So the Vaishnavas who have Sri Ramanuja as their Acharya follow his foot steps.Sri Velukudi Swamigal is an example.
R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad