[Advaita-l] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Shashwata Shastri shashwata.unimas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 23:00:17 CDT 2016

In Shukla Yajurveda a Upanishada named Turiyatita Abadhuta exists. I
noticed it recently. What does it mean by turiyatita? Is there anything out
there which is beyond turiya?! I don't get it. I need an explanation
regarding this. Please try out this link-

http://www.vedarahasya.net/turiyati.htm

Shashwata Chowdhury

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 4:42 AM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <