[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Srinath Vedagarbha svedagarbha at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 12:40:48 CDT 2016

Namaste.

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 9:53 AM, kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <

> PraNAms
>
> mithyaa by definition is anirvacaneeyam - mithyaa means sat asat
> vilakshaNam - it is not asat since it is experienced and it is not sat
> since it is not trikaala abhaaditam.

Sorry to interject here, but a small question..

Given that in siddAntha time itself is said to be mithya/anirvAchaniya, and
since this world will last long atleast as long as the time itself, how can
we say this jagat is not sat based on trikaala abhaaditam criteria?

Are we saying here there is outer time scale at pAramArtha level against
which this  trikaala abhaaditam criteria is evaluated?

/vs