[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 13:12:15 CDT 2016

Namaste,

Lord Ram told Hanuman to concentrate on Lord's Nirguna state. That prescription was probably right for the advanced Sadhak like Hanuman. Lord Krishna made things simple for ordinary people like us. We can identify ourself with the Lord in the Saguna form first and reach the level of Hanuman and then proceed further. This may not meet the rigorous advaita methodology but only a pedagogical view.

Regards,
Sunil