[Advaita-l] daxiNAmUrtti-maTha : Unicode Typesetter

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Tue Mar 22 14:40:02 CDT 2016

I thank all people who contributed to this thread.
The maTha has bought a license of OCR. We are able to get good results.
The problem appears solved for republication project.

I think OCR can be used to convert images to text, as well non-unicode
typed texts to unicode ones(you have to use image of the non-unicode typed
text.)

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com