[Advaita-l] Why was the illusory universe generated at the first place?

Aurobind Padiyath aurobind.padiyath at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:53:10 CDT 2016

Pranams
The first error that needs correction is that Maya is a vastu. The rest of
the questions will be nonexistent if you understand this.
It is compared to darkness to light as an example.
Now look at your questions in this scenario. You will get all answers.

Aurobind
On 23 Mar 2016 03:48, "Shashwata Shastri via Advaita-l" <