[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Wed Mar 23 01:37:23 CDT 2016

Problem with bhAskar is that he consider bhAShya-vAkyam pramANa in the
sense Agama-s are. And, that's why svAmI satchidAnandendea jI appears to
put his force behind following only bhAShyam.
While sampradAya is of view that any logical position is acceptable, even
if it was never said by your AchArya.

Second, he is continuously neglecting shruti-s and logics presented.

Third, he is not propounding his view clearly. And, I seriously doubt that
he can ever do that. If he is willing, let him start a new thread for that.
We will be concentrating on supporting mithyAtva of jagat in this thread.
The new thread will be dedicated to support/deny bhAskar's position.

The way people here write is different from Sanskrit writings. Consider
bhAShyam, there bhAShyakAra will do pratiGYA, propound the hetu in a word
or two and then explain(if needed).

While here we are getting long stories combined with neglect of shruti and
logic.

These are the problems which I'm facing. That's why I'm not able to reply.

Again, if I write to one person, other persons interrupt and ask
questions(because they found some difficulty there). It's good. But, the OP
gets engaged in that too and forgets the original thing.
That makes this business tiresome.

I thank V Subrahmanian Ji for bringing shruti and bhAShyam tirelessly. It
takes time to find those.

bhAskar ! You may try to represent my views with shruti and logic in your
words, according to your understanding. I will try to clear my position.
Then we will take your position and examine it in future posts here or in
new thread.

The requisite is - don't ask for bhAShyam for everything. We are examining
correctness of views according to shruti and bhAShyam. bhAShyam is just an
explanation of words and it's meanings, nothing more. It is not pramANa in
the sense shruti is. shruti is pramANa in the sense it is aGYAtaGYApikA
while bhAShyam is good in the sense that it comprises logic.

If you could collect hetu-s given to support our view and refute yours
separately, that will be helpful for you.

Be precise if you want some result from discussion.

I will be precisely replying to each sentence. You must check old posts and
fill the gaps of understanding with information provided in new posts. That
will help you track our views and thinking pattern.

I think many of points presented here are helpful for any conversation.

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 11:41 AM, Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l <