[Advaita-l] Fwd: Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Fri Mar 25 03:32:39 CDT 2016

​Nicely replied.
Thanks, Venkataraghavan S.​

You can change the rule 1's wording as:
there must be saMskAra of adhyasyamAna(the thing being superimposed), not
even GYAna. Why? because, it's anythAsiddha(just present with actual cause
of illusion). And, because there is no rule that every GYAna generates
saMskAra, as in case of knowledge of grass or dirt when we walk on road.
Add to this, that this GYAna which is itself not a cause of illusion, is of
two types: pramA and bhrama. There is no cause to believe that this
knowledge(generator of saMskAra which is cause of illusion) must be pramA.
So, their is no need to accept real world for illusion of world. [This is
what you said, although you skipped the quality of division and went to
it's subject. That's OK.]

For second rule, there is another example from sa~NxepashArIrakakAra: We
superimpose brAhmaNatva on body, but there is no similarity between jAti
and deha(dravya). Similarly, superimposition of body and consciousness also
defies their expectation.

I hope you can replace my usage of Sanskrit words with English one. I've
limited ability when it comes to English language.

This madhva boy doesn't understand that in their philosophy the
superimposed is alIka, but even then it is accepted to be perceptible. I
don't know why this bias towards superimposed and why they don't accept
same with hare's horn?

BTW, I was/am a part of madhva groups. I never put my opinion there in the
way this person is putting here, for saving mental peace. I hope that any
person who joins here is trying to learn advaitin's point of view. There is
no one forcing you to accept. So, just watch us and take important points
from here to enrich your understanding. Refutation(or making fun without
understanding?) can be done on some other platform or by writing a book. We
will welcome that. But, please don't spread your mental-disturbance here.
Most members are trying to learn from each other.

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 12:26 PM, Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l <