[Advaita-l] Ramopakhyana of Mahabharata vs. the Uttara Kanda of Ramayana

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Wed May 4 02:05:06 CDT 2016

Sri Venkata Sriram,

You have said

>There were 3 culprits who raised this controversy namely
>1) Prof.Weber 2) Prof. Lasen 3) Prof.Keith

These people are world renowned sanskritists who have devoted their whole
life for
sanskrit studies. One may disagree with them rightly or wrongly but it does
not behove
to show disrespect to them by calling them culprits.

regards,
Sarma.

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 11:12 PM, Venkata sriram P via Advaita-l <