[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Fri May 6 03:42:19 CDT 2016

Namaste Venkatraghavanji,

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 12:37 PM, Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l <

> Ultimately all these are just prakriyAs, and whatever is suitable for the
> student should be adopted - the difference in prakriyAs doesn't imply a
> difference in siddhAnta

Very well said. This is a point missed by many people. They either get lost
in the literal details of the prakriyA/ examples or question the need for
elaboration, forgetting that each has an audience that may differ from
another. The final goal is to bring about an establishment of doubtless
siddhAnta.

PS: I haven't read your paper yet. Hopefully sometime soon.

praNAm,
--Praveen R. Bhat
[Br.Up. 4.5.15] */