[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

Aurobind Padiyath aurobind.padiyath at gmail.com
Sun May 8 23:35:44 CDT 2016

To my understanding it is similar to water in a glass and that of ocean.
Apparently different due to UpAdhi-s. But not in reality from the point of
water.
The stories of Jeevanmukthas are only to encourage or create the bhAvanA of
such a state. In reality there is none. When the waking itself is "Devasya
Esha SvabhavoYam" where can be such a state in reality?

Regards

Aurobind

On Mon, 9 May 2016 09:42 Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l, <

Aurobind