[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu May 12 06:07:27 CDT 2016

If we are going to decide the validity of a piece of knowledge and / or it's pramANa by what % of the pramANa is set aside after that pramANa reveals that knowledge - after one realises they are Brahman, 100% of the shruti can be set aside - as its purpose is served and is no longer needed. So is mokshA to be denied by that logic? Any pramANa is valid only for the pramAta.
praNAms Sri Venkatraghavan prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I am not able to understand this whole scenario of eka jeeva vAda and his kalpita srushti from you prabhuji-s  !!  Whether  you are saying the paramArtha jnAni after realization realizes that this whole jagat is his own imagination or this jagat is jeeva’s (loukika,  sOpAdhika, avidyAvanta, parichinna) whims and fancies of his conditioned mind!!??  If it is former then we are going back to square one  i.e. jagat mithyatva in jnAni’s drushti and if you are propagating the latter then it simply goes against shruti, AcharyOpadesha, yukti and anubhava.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar