[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed May 18 06:43:29 CDT 2016

Thanks Praveen Ji. A very useful effort. The original contains 207 pages.
The one revised by you has195 pages. The INDEX pages ( introduction appears
to have been termed index ) appear to have been missedout. Useful to
include them if possible.  Even otherwise very helpful effort.

Regards

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <