[Advaita-l] 28 oblations (28 आहुति)

khaaksaar musafir57 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 14:34:40 CDT 2016

Dear Shri Durga Prasad Janaswamy-ji and other Gunnijans, Pranaams!

I am looking for some contact information of Sri Yann Le Boucher, the
French Yoga teacher who studied with Sri Devarao Kulkarni-ji during 1977,
1998 and 1999, i believe. It is quite likely that he may have some
unpublished writings of Sri Devarao Kulkarni-ji.

If any members of the list have any information about Sri Yann Le Boucher
or point me in this direction, it will be greatly appreciated.

I am also looking for pdf versions of Sri Devarao Kulkarni-ji's following
books:
1. Guidelines to Shankara Vedanta
2. Avasthatraya Viveka
3. Prospects of  Teaching Genuine Vedanta
Thank you so much in advance for your time and consideration.

In Shri Hari Smriti,

satinder

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 11:33 PM, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <