[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: The five pUrva pakshis of vaitathya prakaraNa

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 01:01:54 CST 2016

Namaste Sri Bhaskar

Thanks for the explanation.

I see you are drawing attention to the Turiyan that is illumining as
prAjnan in sushupti, based on the Sruti refs. In this light, the sushupti
avastha drushtAnta being a perfect example for doing mananam on one's
sat/moksha svarUpa, which is free from all desires (absence of duality), in
whom all experiences (jIva/jagat) become unified or undifferentiated etc.
Yes, this is perfectly fine, from that viewpoint.

However, if one is doing vicAra of kArya kArana, *tadananyatvam -*
non-difference of the effect from the cause

* - BS 2.1.14 on wards, there will be discussion/admission of kAraNa
sharIra. Is it not appropriate ? Why not we accept it, as another prakriya?*

*Thanks*