[Advaita-l] paristharaNa and paridhi in agnimukha - Apasthamba gruhya sUtra

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Nov 25 01:32:41 CST 2016

praNAms
Hare Krishna

First of all kindly pardon me, this question is not about brahma jignAsa but  it is about karma jignAsa.

Normally we keep paridhi (west, north and south)  outside the paristharaNa, but in vAkya we say paristharaNAdantaH paridheen paridadAti.  Kapardi kArikA too it seems suggests that we have to keep paridhi inside the paristharaNa..Kindly let me know the correct position of paridhi and paristharaNa as per Apasthambha sUtra and kapardi kArika.

My special request to Sri Ramakrishna Balasubramanian prabhuji.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar