[Advaita-l] Caste system

R Krishnamoorthy srirudra at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 05:16:59 CST 2016

Dear
I will recommend that you read the book Deivathin Kural by Paramacharyal of
Sri Kanchi. You can access to the Web site also. But it is in Tamil. May be
English version available. There in the discourses He stoutly defends the
caste system of our Sanathana Dharma.
One has to understand it fully. The problem with our people is we tend to
go by English people who have interpreted to serve their purposes of
dividing the Hindu people creating an impression that one caste is superior
to another etc
It is all politics.
R. Krishnamoorthy
On 25 Nov 2016 02:28, "Dinesh Patel MD via Advaita-l" <