[Advaita-l] GunAtIta and jIvanmukta

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 07:35:39 CDT 2016

Namaste Praveenji

On Sun, Oct 2, 2016 at 5:37 PM, Praveen R. Bhat <bhatpraveen at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Namaste Raviji,

>> Reg  << The coming out of NS indicates the resolution of tripuTi in
>>
>>> bIjarUpa. Just like one comes out of suShupti but still will have
>>> experienced happiness, so too during NS. >>,
>>>

>> during NS, means, after comes out of NS ..
>>

> Well, even in deep-sleep, the experience of happiness is only recalled/
> recollected on waking. It is not really experienced on waking. The tarka
> used there is that what is collected alone can be recollected, so the
> recollected happiness was collected during sleep via experience. So too in
> NS, experienced during NS, recalled after NS.

Yes, since, in deep sleep, there is no experience of anything ..(eki bhUtha)

similarly, in NS, it is knowing the advaya , eka rasa ghanam of Brahma
svarUpa

so, I understand this very knowing (परमार्थदर्शिनां) is the happiness
(Ananda - yo *vai bhUmA* tat *sukham*) attributed during NS ( which one
recalls / recollected after coming out of NS).