[Advaita-l] Ramana Maharshi - Advaitin or Neo Advaitin?

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Mon Oct 3 00:05:29 CDT 2016

All my replies which you feel are assumption are just because I've to
entertain other's assumption.
Even if you didn't say anything, I've to imagine from my side and reply to
that. Those are extras, you don't need to bother if you didn't mean the
same.
But, your clarification about your stand is welcome.