[Advaita-l] I require help to obtain a scanned PDF copy of Sri Neelakanta Deekshita's Ananda Sagara Sthavam in Tamil

RAMESH RAMANAN rameshramanan at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 10:29:45 CDT 2016

Thanks Sriramji, I had tried to download from the above address on Saturday evening from a cybercafe and got the message that www.archive.org website was blocked by DOT (Department of Telecom). After sending this email to the advaita Vedanta list last night from my home PC, i was able to visit the same website and download the file without any problem. Thank you for your response. Ramesh Ramanan.