[Advaita-l] Why did Krishna said that he was unable to repeat Gita?

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 21:50:40 CDT 2016

Dear Shashwata Shastriji,

I never said that the Lord expressed his inability to be yoga-yukta. He took the avatara for a divine purpose and not to be yoga-yukta at anytime at the call of Arjuna, whom the Lord rebuked for forgetting all that he had been taught. Further, the Lord very well knew that Vedavyasa would propagate to the world what all the Lord taught to Arjuna.

I am neither speak for the Lord nor can claim that I understand all his maya. I just expressed what I understood as to why the Lord did not repeat the Gita discourse. Lord has his own way of working. Vedavyasa told that the Lord could have averted the curse of Gandhari if he wanted to  and protected the Yadus from getting destroyed, but he did not do that.

Regards,
Sunil KB