[Advaita-l] How can prANa be Brahman?

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 06:08:49 CDT 2016

praNAms Sri Raghav ji,

You said: On a lighter note - Given the bout of 'authenticitis' that is
prevalent on
the list can we say that the yoga upaniShads have been 'authenticated' by
the fact the muktikopaniShad lists them. I am under the impression that the
dakShiNAmnAya tradition accepts yoga upaniShads.

nArAyaNa tirtha wrote dipikA-s on them.

http://www.advaita-vedanta.in/authentic-upanishads-and-gitas

OM

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Raghav Kumar via Advaita-l <