[Advaita-l] Ritual Purity, Svadhyaya, and Commute

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 01:32:02 CDT 2016

Namaste

Yes the older generation people used to do Sandhya in travelling also.
I have seen my grandfather was doing Sandhya on platforms.

But younger generation people can take a flight and be in Delhi or
Mumbai in a few hours. Once I did Pratah Sandhya and took a flight to
Delhi. In Delhi I did Sayam Sandhya in the evening and took the flight
back and came home the same day. Madhyanhika is a problem because you
can be in meeting and cannot leave.