[Advaita-l] Ramana Maharshi - Advaitin or Neo Advaitin?

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 03:16:20 CDT 2016

praNAms,

What Bhaskar ji says is true. He didnt belong to any traditional
sampradAya. General way of spiritual progress is first comes flowers, then
fruits, but in Maharshi's case, it was opposite, fruit (of Atma GYAna) came
first, then came flowers (of meditation, tapa). Maharshi needed to
permanently abide in his true Self i.e. sahaj samAdhi. Maharshi was
atiAshramI.

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 1:11 PM, Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <