[Advaita-l] Ramana Maharshi - Advaitin or Neo Advaitin?

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 07:16:01 CDT 2016

Agreed Sri Bhaskar prabhuji :)

There is a saying (Not related to this, but not unrelated either)
Men have tongue, tongue does not have bones, so one can twist anyway one
wants to :)

To be safe, it is always better to first have abase in a traditional
sampradAya. Once the traditional base becomes the base of our life i.e.
becomes a part of us, one can then read any works of non-traditional
sampradAya or any saint.

Hare Krishna