[Advaita-l] QUESTION ON THARPANA&SRADHA

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 07:36:39 CDT 2016

Namaste Anandji,

Some of the purohitas from our community had told my father that he could
give gogrAsa/ feed the shraddha-day bhojana to a cow as an exception,
considering his age and health, along with dakShiNa, etc, kept aside, for
the kulapurohit or any other purohit. Does this exception not have a basis
in shAstra?

Thanks,
--Praveen R. Bhat
[Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 11:55 AM, Anand Hudli via Advaita-l <