[Advaita-l] 'Who Am I?' - Eminently Upaniṣadic

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Sep 29 05:55:31 CDT 2016

Taking this idea from kurma purana, one of the greatest scholars in Ramana Ashrama Sri.K.Lakshmana Sarma named his magnum opus as "mahA-yOga".  A great scholar, who didn't bother to claim authorship of the work and hence, put as WHO.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

I have read this 'mAhA yOga' long time back.  What is your opinion on the author's comment on 'old lore' (scriptures /shAstra) and asking us to give more credence to the maharshi vAkya as against shAstra??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar