[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Apr 3 16:03:13 EDT 2017

R. Sridhara
-----------

1. Full name - Ramesha Sridhara,
    S/O Sri. V. Ramesha
    Bangalore.
2. Vedic Study Guruji - Sri Rameshwara shastry, Bangalore
3. Belonged to - Yajurveda adhayaayee, Aapasthambha sootra.
4. Follower of - Sringeri sharada peetham. Ardent student of Sri.
Shankaracharya
5. Currently studying dasha Upanishads
 Would like to join the group to learn the vedantic philosophy propagated by
our scripts.

Lakshmi V
---------

I am Lakshmi. V form Chennai. I have worked in a Bank and got VRS one year
ago. With my Guruji's blessings I am a Srividya upasaki with a little dot of
knowledge. I want to read the Soundaryalahari with bhashyam by Sri Sri
Thethiyur Subramanya Sastrigal, Having given VRS, now I want to spent my
time more on learning about Srividya, Vedanta etc.

Harsha
------

Hi all, i read a few articles and found interesting. i would like to read
more of such articles.

Rajashree Narayan

I am a new entrant to advaita vedanta. I have studied a few prakarana granthas
and am currently studying the panchadashi. I am interested in the discussions
happening around advaita vedanta and hence would like to join this group