[Advaita-l] Valmiki compares Rama to Shiva

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 23:01:18 EDT 2017

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 5:23 AM, Sriram Sankaranarayanan <
ssriram1992 at icloud.com> wrote:

> Namaskarams Subbu ji
>
> Thank you for Sri Appaya Dikshita's quoted shloka from Ramayana. Do you
> know any online repository where I can find other works of Sri Appaya
> Dikshita?

Namaste

I am not aware of any such source. One can buy books by Sri Dikshitar from
this address:

Secretary,

Sri Appayya Dikshitendra Granthavali Prakasana Samiti,

House No. 9-32/1, (Plot No.B.163),

Ravindra Nagar Colony,

Hyderabad 500 007

You can try this email id:  ragamang at tatanova.com

A few years ago I purchased several titles by Dikshitar.

regards
subrahmanian.v