[Advaita-l] Raama and advaita - a mocker

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Apr 7 08:50:31 EDT 2017

Dear Friends,  " The noble-minded Hanuman and others, too, saw Rama in the place of each of
themselves.  Out of devotion, joy, they embraced each other and danced in
ecstasy.  In a moment, the Lord Purandara Vitthala, Sri Rama, remained as
He Himself."
  I earnestly request Sri Subramanian or any other knowledgable members to show /teach me the methodology for cognizing the same truth as Hanuman and others saw Rama in the place of each of themselves. Has Sri Purdandaradasa mentioned about it in any of his songs? I am requesting this help in all seriousness. Thanking you,

With respectful namaskarams,Sreenivasa Murthy