[Advaita-l] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Fwd: national seminar on shuklayajurveda

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 02:13:08 EDT 2017

The Shukla Yajurveda is the one to which the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad
belongs. There will be some talks in this event on this Upanishad, as I
reliably know.  Sri Mani Dravid Sastrigal is one of the speakers.
Dr.M.L.Narasimha Murthy, Dr.Ganesha Ishwara Bhatta of Sringeri, etc. are
some other Advaitic scholars in the list.  I would urge those in Bangalore
to make it to the event, both days, without fail. I have always noticed
that the attendance by  followers of Advaita is dismal in such events.

regards
vs