[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Apr 8 23:00:59 EDT 2017

Arun Vasudev
------------

Namaste.
My name is Arun Vasudev.

My background in Advaita is fairly minimal as of 2017. I have been reading
books on Advaita for some years now intermittently. I have read primarily
the prakaraNa granthAs and the prasthAna trayi. Of the bhAshyAs, I have only
read the gIta bhAashya of Shankaracharya, but I didn't have the background
to understand it thoroughly.

I am interested in Advaita primarily to understand one of the most
influential intellectual and spiritual traditions in Hinduism. I wish to get
in touch with people who are on the Advaitic path, and if possible, enter
the path myself. My aim is to understand the Advaitic viewpoint as
authentically as possible, i.e., as advanced practitioners understand it
themselves. I find the Advaitic viewpoint elegant and minimal, and would
like to be able to find answers to many questions I have about it.

Thanks and regards,
Arun

Vivek
-----

Hari Om,

Being keenly interested in Advaita Vedanta I hope to learn a lot from being
part of this list.

Mahesh Budavarapu

For knowing what should be known by Humans.

Guruvayurappan Ramabhadran

Ram Ram. Exploring divinity to my maximum by performing Vedic rituals to
gain Dhaarana and Dhyaana. I believe that Satsangam would facilitate my
spiritual growth.