[Advaita-l] Raama and advaita - a mocker

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Apr 11 08:03:05 EDT 2017

Your answer sounds more diplomatic rather than being illuminating. RegardsKalyan

praNAms Sri Kalyan prabhuji
Hare Krishna

It seems that you are more interested in analyzing the answer than 'understanding'.   If that is true then you must be having some prejudices with regard to the answer you are getting.  Hence it is very difficult for you to get any illuminating answer  :-)

Was rAma the real sufferer ??  the answer is depends on the answer you have to the following questions :  was rAma really the son of dasharatha??  Was rAma really the husband of Seeta ??  Was rAma really the king of ayOdhya?? Was rAma really went to forest for 14 years?? Was rAma really  the father of lava and kushA ? etc.  if your answer is in affirmative then the answer to your primary question is too a big YES.  OTOH, if you think it is all his leela vinOda, he is no more dehavAn though he is looking dehavAn then the answer to above questions including that of yours, a big NO.  We can pick our choice according to our spiritual and philosophical maturity.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar