[Advaita-l] A request

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Apr 21 01:59:51 EDT 2017

Humble sAshtAnga praNAms Sri Vidya prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Thanks for your guidance.  Since in my office desk top I do not have the internet access I made that request.  Though I have internet connection, laptop everything at home I donot want to use it and those facilities are at the disposal of my two sons ☺  Not using the computer, internet for vedAnta discussion at home is one of the new year resolutions which with great difficulty I am still following for the past few years.  I don’t know when I am going to break it due to my undue garrulousness when it comes to vedAnta and related issues ☺

Your humble servant
Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar