[Advaita-l] Does Brahman's svaprakAshatvam make it mithyA?

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Apr 21 02:20:20 EDT 2017

Dear Sri Kayan,    Your sentence "Suppose I have accepted that the Atman alone is real" shows the level of your understanding of Vedantic Truths. Are you different from Atman? Is this what you have understood?
   Please study all the quotations together with Sri Shankara's commentary in totality with an open mind and in depth . Please study them from the standpoint of the totality of LIFE.Please do not be in a hurry to reply back. Then the understanding will dawn  that the questions that have been put are absurd and the questioner himself is not be there.
With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy