[Advaita-l] World is mind alone: Shankara

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 07:40:48 EDT 2017

Indeed sir. My response was not to your questions. I addressed only the
external condition that you imposed upon any attempt to answer your
questions.

If you could show how one could stay within your condition of using "facts
experienced by all" and still talk about whether there is only one mind or
any, that will be highly appreciated.

Namaskarams,
Vidyasankar

On Jul 31, 2017 10:56 PM, "sreenivasa murthy" <narayana145 at yahoo.co.in>