[Advaita-l] Request for paper on SSS

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 09:34:42 EDT 2017

Namaste Aditya ji,

AFAIK, that paper is not available since Geocities closed down and last
time I wrote to the author requesting the same, I didn't get a response,
perhaps due to his being busy. However, I sourced it from somewhere or from
my archives elsewhere and I should now have it somewhere. Let me know if
you are unable to source it from the author so that I can find and send it
to you off the list, unless the author has some unlikely objection.

However, I suggest you to not open a can of worms by discussing the paper
on this list again! You can refer to the archives itself for your study,
other than the paper itself.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 2:07 PM, Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <