[Advaita-l] is this jagat mithyA ?? Sri SSS

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 08:46:53 EDT 2017

Namaste

So long as you continue to brush aside Adhikari Bheda there will be all
these useless arguments. In DSV there is no Vyavahara. There is only Suddha
Brahman and there is Praatibhaasika Dream like reality. Therefore if you
say Ishwara Srushti it is Dream Srushti only. Tell me how different it will
be if it is Jeeva Srushti? In your dream if you see mountains and seas will
you say Ishwara made them or will you say it is your imagination? If you
say Ishwara creates your dream objects the Dvaitis will embrace you like a
brother. They like it

On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 at 6:02 PM, Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <

-Venkatesh