[Advaita-l] dRShTi-sRShTi definitions in the advaitasiddhi

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Aug 14 08:23:38 EDT 2017

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Thanks for your suggestion prabhuji.  But if you go by some DSV theories as presented and argued in this list (except Sri Ananda Hudli prabhuji's mail) it has big holes in their own understanding atleast as per Sri MS's AS.  After reading Sri Anand Hudli prabhuji's DSV only I came to know there are six things omitted in DSV in AS...which is very important in  understanding the theory DSV according to Sri MS.  Nobody even remotely mentioned this when vigorously debating about 'MIND ALL' game :-)

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar