[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Aug 16 02:03:45 EDT 2017

I've been very busy of late with Shravana masa going on so unfortunately
I've been remiss in adding new members to the list.  My apologies to them
for the wait.

Satya Narayana Parimi
---------------------

i am a student of vedanta in both traditional n modern ways of enunciation
for the last 20 years.i hope that my association will benifit me n others .

Raja
----

Namaskarams

I have been an avid reader of this site and would like to enroll for the
mailing list. I am also associated with veda patasala and been actively
involved in management and organization for veda & shastra sadas etc.

A. Raghava Krishna
------------------

I am interested in topics related to Veda to enhance my understanding of
Veda.

Jana Rybarova

Hi, my name is Jana, ive been studying yoga in sivananda yoga in india. I
got really interested in Vedanta classes and i would like to continue with
my study here in Sydney

Nachiketa
---------

born into a saiva smarta family, trying to rediscover my roots...