[Advaita-l] Introduction to Vedanta - Promotion for Free Kindle version

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 11:49:25 EDT 2017

Namaste

I have downloaded Kindle App and the book Introduction to Vedanta. On page
58 it is said 'Brahman is indescribable, indefinable and unqualifiable'.
How? I think Jagat is called as Anirvachaniya because we cannot define it
is Real or False. It is not Sat, not Asat and not Sadasat. Brahman is Sat.
Brahman has to be Sat, Cit and Ananda or Satyam, Jnanam and Anantam.

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 9:36 PM, kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <

> PraNAms to all:
>
> Promotion - Free version for Kindle of 'Introduction to Vedanta'
>
> The publisher says: Kindle Book Promotion available free worldwide
>
> There is going to be the ‘Kindle eBook promotion’ has
> for Aug 16th and 17th - so the electronic version of the
> book will be available for free worldwide on those two days.
>
> The start and end times of the promotions will be approximately midnight
> Pacific time on the day it starts and midnight Pacific time on the day it
> ends. Due to system latencies, the exact start or end of a promotion can
> vary by a few minutes or several hours.
> https://www.amazon.com/Introduction-Vedanta-D…/…/ref=sr_1_1…

-Venkatesh