[Advaita-l] Bhagavata Purana English translation

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 01:26:11 EDT 2017

There is also one by Swami Tapasyananda, published in many volumes by Sri
Ramakrishna Mutt, Chennai. This has the verse in Devanagari and
explanation. The one by Goswami of Gitapress, Gorakhpur is also good with
the verse in Devanagari and translation.

vs

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 10:47 AM, Anand Hudli via Advaita-l <