[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** The Jivanmukta's attitude

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Dec 15 03:10:28 EST 2017

praNAms
Hare Krishna

If I remember right, Sri Sridhara pravachana mAlike in Kannada available both in audio (in HH voice) and printed version.  May be somewhere in the web!!  SridharAshrama is in varadashalli, sAgara, shivamogga, Karnataka.  He has composed somany stOtra-s as well.  The title of this collection  is shanti stOtrANi I think.  In one of the rare photographs HH Sri Sridhara swamy can be seen with HH abhinava vidyAteertharu and there is a story behind this photograph with regard to the  'position of sitting' of both swamiji-s in that photograph.  Details can be had from Ashrama sources.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar