[Advaita-l] About Moksha or Enlightenment

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 10:44:30 CST 2017

There is the example of Jadabharata in his deer janma being conscious of
his past sadhana and exercising great care not to slip away once again.

Also there is the example of Hanuman, a vānara technically, and yet being
an exalted soul.

regards
vs

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 7:25 PM, Vidyasankar Sundaresan via Advaita-l <