[Advaita-l] Fwd: A question on PariNAma and vivarta

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 03:09:46 EST 2017

Sir - while you are waring ring, you  are wearing it because it is gold, sustained by gold and can merge back to gold.  If it is wrought iron, even if it is a ring that fits your fingers you would not like wear it.
Hence it ring you like to wear is gold only and wants to preserve it if possible.

Hari Om!Sadananda